- Starts first Wednesday of the month and lasts for two weeks
- Use the specific cut that is being challenged. If you don't have that cartridge you can use a similar cut from another cartridge.
- Must be a new project for this challenge.
- Become a follower
- Have Fun!
The first challenge is from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge. You are to make the following cut, found on page 49 of your booklet:
Glora - Glora's Crafts
![]() |
Pam - Simply Pam
We are having a giveaway with this project. 15 yards of the orange and black Trendy Twine, the Skeleton Skroll Cuttlebug Embossing folder and some Halloween colored brades by SEI. The winner will be chosen using Random.org and will be announced on October 19th. If you have any questions please leave a message on this post and we will get back to you asap.--



Congrats on your new challenge blog!! I can't wait to make a project with this cute cut!!! And what great blog candy!! Can you add a subscribe by e-mail link to the blog so we can get e-mails when there is updated content?? (although I do follow both your blogs and get regular e-mail updates...LOL)
ReplyDeleteKathy
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/
I love this! I will be back with a card for the challenge. I am not able to get your HTML code for your button to show up on my blog. Has anyone else had any trouble? I'm wondering if it's me - user error. LOL :) Janis
ReplyDeleteI love your little monsters!!! I will post your challenge button on my blog under the "Let's Play" section. Sounds like a lot of fun. May have to take the challenge, if not this time, another!!!
ReplyDeletePuppy Hugs to both of you!
YAY!! I'm so happy you have a new challenge blog!!!! I'll get to work and hopefully be able to post something!!!
ReplyDeleteCandace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com
Such a grand idea! So glad that you invited us to play! Cute cards you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your new challenge blog! This was so fun....can't wait for more :)
ReplyDeletecassandracaubleatyahoodotcom
www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com
Congrats on your new challenge blog:) This was a fun challenge....thanks! Look forward to more!
ReplyDeleteSherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com