Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November 2011 Challenge

Welcome to the Simply Crafts November challenge.  For this challenge you are to make a project, any kind of project, using the turkey cut on the Create a Critter cartridge.  If you don't have that cartridge any turkey cut will do.  Here are our projects:




We are having a giveaway with this project.  The My Pink Stampers Boy Crazy stamp set and some boy colored ribbon.  
The winner will be chosen using Random.org and will be announced on November 16th.  If you have any questions please leave a message on this post and we will get back to you asap.
***

8 comments:

  1. I love both these cards! I love the white doodling and on the other one the turkey going off the bottom of the card. You ladies are so creative and talented! OKay, gotta go get my turkey on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ladies! About to upload my card and noticed I cannot get your button code to work in my post. Help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first challenge I've ever participated in, and I don't know how to get your page to link directly to my project. It links to my blog, but just goes to the current date in my blog, not the posting for this project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all the cards, especially the one that looks like a "girl" turkey! I just love all the great ideas you guys come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful turkey creations. Entering my Autumn Thanks card with turkey image. I'm a new follower of your wonderful blog.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure if I can add to links but I made another card with a turkey so I thought I would link it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I entered my Thanksgiving card; looks like great challenges you have here! My turkey might be a little different from the intent, so if it doesn't qualify, I understand. Just don't put me in the drawing, but thanks for letting me share!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. Will try to get a project done to share on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete