If you are new to this challenge please see the right hand side of our blog for the rules. :)
Here are our projects that we have made w/ this cut:
Pam w/ Simply Pam
There is a giveaway for this months challenge it is from The Girls' Paperie collection. We are giving away the Die Cuts, Chipboard, Flower Market, and Glitter Charms from this collection. To be eligible for the giveaway you need to submit your project here before the deadline and be a follower of the blog.
Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge! I don't have Sweet treats so I used Create A Critter
ReplyDeleteCarri-abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
Fabulous! You girls are awesome!! Thank you for the fun!
ReplyDeleteShelly
Awesome challenge, this cart is so much fun! Thanks for opportunity!
ReplyDeleteTerry
Two cute cards and some great candy!
ReplyDeleteFun challenge!
This is a very nice fun challenge. You're cards are great.
ReplyDeleteGerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com
I just love the cards girls! The faces on the hearts is genious Glora! Thanks for the fun challenges.!
ReplyDeleteHad so much fun doing this card. Thanks for the challenge and all the great talent.
ReplyDeletemarg0006@verion.net
Beautiful job ladies! I loved your cards and I had so much fun playing a long. :) Tfs and have a great day. :)
ReplyDeletePretty cards! Glad I found your blog! Thanks for the fun challenge!
ReplyDeleteGlenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/
GREAT challenge ladies and AWESOME cards!:)
ReplyDeleteWow, love all the projects-great inspiration:) Thanks for a FUN challenge:)
ReplyDeletesherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
This was a great challenge! Everyone turned in some beautiful cards!
ReplyDelete-Michelle
http://cardsbymeechelle.blogspot.com