Wednesday, June 6, 2012

June 2012 Challenge

Hi Crafters!  This months cut challenge is from the Baby Steps cartridge. The cut for this month is the Rounded Star cut.  Here is the image of the page it's on:


If you have this cartridge please use this cartridge.  If not, any star cut will do.  Here are our projects:


We are having a giveaway with this challenge.  The prize is the Cloudy Day background stamp by Peachy Keen Stamps.
The winner will be chosen using Random.org and will be announced on June 19th.  If you have any questions please leave a message on this post and we will get back to you asap.
~~~

8 comments:

  1. Love both cards!!
    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the fun challenge.. love both of your cards super cute.. really wish I had this cart. :( oh well. :)
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute and I LOVE this cartridge! Thanks so much for the challenge! Great projects ladies!
    GinasCreativePlace.blogspot.com
    babi96 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great challenge. I have this cartridge and haven't used it much! Thanks! All the projects are awesome!


    PinkE
    Creations By PinkE

    ReplyDelete
  5. DT cards are so awesome.sense i starter my blog i have enjoy it so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh, the cards you guys made for inspiration are AWESOME!! I think the next project on my list is a card for this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards you 2! Thanks for the fun challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute projects! I don't have this cartridge so I used the star from Plantin! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete